Contact Us

Customer Services

Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you with all of your electric needs.

  • Start, stop, or transfer service
  • Billing questions
  • Usage information
  • Assistance programs
  • Payment options
  • Account services
  • Update account information

To contact us call (360) 423-2210 Monday thru Thursday 7am – 5:30pm, excluding holidays or email us at

Service Requests

Place a request for customer service, engineering needs, or new construction through Smarthub using the “Report an Outage/Inquiry form.

Tree Issues/Chip Requests

Report problems with trees or make a request for chips on our Tree Trimming Request form.



961 12th Avenue
Longview, WA 98632

P.O. Box 3007
Longview, WA 98632

Phone — Outage Alert Hotline

Outage Alert Hotline
(844) 965-1319

Learn more about the Outage Alert Hotline.

Phone — General Inquiries

General Inquiries
(360) 423-2210

General Inquiries — Toll Free

Phone — Other

Accounts Receivable/Payable (not customer billing)
(360) 423-2210

Board of Commissioners
(360) 501-9154

Customer Services
Billing questions, PUD account changes, moving in or out and bill paying questions.
(360) 423-2210

Employment Information
(360) 501-9220

Energy Efficiency Services
Rebates and Weatherization
(360) 501-9514

Underground wire locates, move PUD facilities.
(360) 501-9546

Information Systems
Information regarding computer systems and websites.
(360) 423-2210

Media Inquiries — Alice Dietz
(360) 501-9146

New Construction
Building a new structure, adding load or meter removal
(360) 423-2210

Street/Area light out, tree trimming, questions about PUD facilities (poles, wires, transformers, substations, etc.).
(360) 423-2210

Power Resources
(360) 423-2210

Bid Information
(360) 501-9533

Underground Utility Locates / Call Before You Dig

Public Records Requests

Please complete and submit the Public Records Request Form.

Filing a Claim for Damages

Please complete and sign the Customer Claim for Damages Form (PDF), then mail or deliver it to the PUD.